Sunday, July 29, 2012

Starting in November...

It looks like the last post was really November 2011 with Robert helping to paint Emma's room. Well, Emma's original room. Emma's original room had more coats of paint, crown molding and more work put into it than I would like to remember and we laugh thinking of all the work we know the current owners I am sure have no appreciation for. Looking back at November...




Pete the Cat Arrived!



 Robert loves the book, "Pete the Cat" and was very excited when Pete the Cat came to live at his house along with a new copy of "I Love My School Shoes." He and Dad still read both books every night. Oh, notice the pacifier- we broke that this past January.

In November we also did Disney with Nana and Pops. Robert still loved it. It was our second trip and hilarious to see him greet every character with "It's me Robert!"


I thought the second go round he would lose interest in the characters but he definitely did not.

He loved the race cars again with Dad. I remember the laughing at the curve when Robert almost flew out. Dad caught him by the collar and was able to sling him back inside the car.

 I noticed a crack in our Ballard bookcases and much to my surprise they shipped us new ones for FREE and then when those arrived with a crack they shipped us another set. Lucky for us the third set seemed to be the charm.
 Robert LOVED Santa. We saw him every chance we could. This was his first meet and greet at the Town Center. We were first in line and ready to go with the Elves opened up. He loved the bell Santa gave him and talks about it still to this day. He told Santa he wanted "a lot of toys" and that he would bake him cookies and cupcakes and cake and leave them for him and the reindeer.
I know technically on this post I am supposed to be talking about November but this was our Christmas photo and it was taken in November. You can't see but I was 6 months pregnant.
Pin It!