Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's a post!

Emma, Newborn photos 2/12, Jess Cumbie Photography
I blogged before thinking I was behind. Now, four months later, I am really, really behind (enough commas?). It has been so long blogging that blogger has redone much of the site and I am learning all over again. I blog now at 4249 our new house. Starting at the middle of January until April first we listed our house, sold our house had Emma and then bought a house. Where do I begin to blog? Oh, and Robert wore his final diaper, graduated from the crib, turned three and we got a new car (September 2011). Blogging is a hard justification. On one hand documenting the memories is enough reason to keep going and on the other I feel some days so busy living life that I hardly have the brain power to type it out. We are so blessed.

Lets play catch up....
Pin It!