Sunday, July 29, 2012

December 2011

We had a great Christmas. Amish Breakfast Casserole and I am sure we had something sweet. Santa brought Robert a train table, outdoor play set and he received a Little People race set from us. We had a hilarious night getting it all assembled. I remember putting the race set together and then Robby was putting the outdoor play set together with a screw driver bc he forgot to charge his drill. He asked me the very pregnant one to climb below to hold the two sections together... good times, good times. I then went on to assemble the train and opened the container, set out the map and didn't know if I should laugh our cry. I can now say months later I am a pro at the track but the first go round was something out of an engineering camp course. An hour in and Robby still hammering, drilling (drill charged at this point) and sweating with no end in sight comes to the realization that after all of his assembly he knows Robert is going to come down the stairs and take one look at the train table and care less about the slide. It made my train table efforts all the more important, ha! Robert woke up the next morning saying, "Did Santa come?" We could hear him through the monitor. Robby ran upstairs to get him and brough him down. We have it on film- great memory. We did a Christmas dinner with Robby's side on a weekend before and then Christmas afternoon the McGregor's all came. Steven and Celina included. We had a great meal. One I will have to add links for.

Thanks to Pinterest we were crafting up a storm. One day we did ornaments and it was a hit.


I had a major Mom fail. Robert loves to decorate the gingerbread houses and I thought how great it would be to do little ones. Well, not so great. They were so little you couldn't get them to stand and then when you did get them to stand you couldn't decorate them beacuse they were so small.

Robert mastered the puzzle making and loved putting them all over the house in all designs.


We wrote Santa a note and left it with the cookies and milk and carrots for the reindeer.

Christmas morning breakfast of champions.

Tearing into the toys
Train table in all it's glory.
Pin It!