Friday, August 21, 2009

Macy:)

I forgot to post on Macy and her Blueberry Muffins. We say, "Poor Macy" a lot around here. She use to be the one and only. Now Robert is the center of attention. On Saturday I made Blueberry Muffins and put three on a plate for Robby and set them on the coffee table and turned to take a picture of Robert. As I was taking a picture of Robert I noticed Macy crawl out from under our bed (side note: Macy goes under the bed to eat anything she is not allowed to have). At about the same time Robby was wondering why I only gave him one small muffin. Then he looked up and saw Macy with his only muffin in her mouth- she had eaten his other two and was trying to take the third!


I took these while Macy was eating muffins:





We took these when she came back:

Pin It!