Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life Lately and lots of videos

We are "cast free" which means so many wonderful things. We went to the zoo this past weekend and Robert has been enjoying life outside again. His water table is set up, pool inflated, sand table full and water table is filled.




Only the cool people have an inflatable pool in their kitchen

Side note: He is sporting the Justin B haircut
Robert has loved using the mixer (makes noise and he can dump things out in it) and baking. Here is Robert helping me make cookies:






After his cast was taken off we met up for lunch with Dad at the TC. Here is Robert talking about his cast coming off:




We also made these:
And have been eating this for dinner:
-I changed the name
-I don't use bacon
-I add diced tomatoes
-I used the entire bag of fresh spinach (not frozen)


Pin It!