Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back to Normal Posting

Don't judge me for Shutterfly post- I am crossing my fingers it comes through:)

This past week we have been busy with CBS and getting ready for the Holidays. Days have been full of reading "My Big Truck and Train Book" watching Veggie Tales, eating cheese, cheese and more cheese.

Robert LOVES to read his "My Big Truck and Train Book" and then when we are out point at everything he knows from his book.



His friend Lilly Anna is taking a brief absence from CBS and mornings have been a bit harder without her but Noah's company seems to have done the trick. Robert also showed us this week that he can climb without ANY help into the pack n play and also onto our bed. He also showed me more of his superman skills and almost climbed into the bath tub-good for me I was near by with a quick yank to the back of his shirt collar. He talks non stop and says all sorts of funny phrases but never consistent. The other day I had told him "Thank you" and he shot right back with, "Your Welcome." He LOVES to sing all sorts of songs. His favorite is probably "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." He just says, "row, row, row" and mumbles and sways along.

We made "Mini Maple Pancake Muffins " yesterday for Bible Study and we are going to be making this "Apple Crumb Bar" for dinner tomorrow with Ryland.
Here is a photo from this time last year:

Pin It!